2012年11月1日木曜日

My favorite singers


I'm going to introduce about my favorite singers. My favorite singers are Johnny's groups, kiyoshi Hikawa, FUNKY MONKEY BABYS, GReeeeN, Taylor Swift, Fun. and Carly Rae Jepsen. I have been loved Johnny's groups but I keep them recently. This words is just like my boyfriend but I get excited easily but soon cools down. Now, Taylor Swift and Carly Rae Jepsen are I like the best singers. I haven't listened Western music ever and I am not interested in it. But I got acquainted by a strange chance. I have been really into it since then. I listen them with my ipod in the bus to and from the school or part-time job. At first, I didn't absolutely understand the words and just took no notice. What is called "Speed Learning". But I am beginning to understand the story of the song. And I could gradually follow words of the words. I haven't known yet whether it has effect or not. But I'm going to continue listen various Western music. Now, especially my favorite songs are that Carly Rae Jepsen sings "Call Me Maybe", "Turn Me Up" and Taylor Swift sings "Stay Stay stay", "I'm Only Me When I'm With You". I want to bring up the ability to understand spoken English.

[222 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿