2012年11月2日金曜日

BR 2-03: The Dragon and The Phoenix


It landed on the ground and became a shining lake. (P.24)

The story of this book was so interesting. The story is a legend in China. I don’t know whether the story was a story taken from real life because it is a legend. I like stories of early legend because I imagine the unknown world. The story of this book is concerning Dragon Mountain, Phoenix Mountain and shining lake. In short, a pearl lay on the sand and a dragon and a phoenix protected so valuable. Then a Queen of Heaven stole and they went to get back a pearl. But it fell down from the sky and it landed on the ground and became a shining lake. And the dragon and phoenix lay beside it. They have been existed as Dragon Mountain, Phoenix Mountain and a shining lake for thousands of years. I thought that this story was very mystic. If I go on a trip to China, I would like to visit and look at Dragon Mountain, Phoenix Mountain and a shining lake by all means. China has lots of legends and this time I read a number of them. This opportunity and I want to read many books of legend.

                           Reference
Sims, Lesley. (2007). How elephants lost their wings. London, England. Usbone

[216 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿