2012年11月2日金曜日

My favorite economy


This time, I 'm going to introduce about my favorite economy. How to my economy is that not buy useless things and not waste my money on food expenses. And keep a record of household account book. I'm generally admitted to be very stingy with my money. I began to save my money two months ago that I earned by part-time job. I don't spend my money very much rather than I couldn't spend it as I'm very stingy with my money. But I went shopping in a big shopping center and a secondhand clothing store. I check off the items I want to buy in some magazines when I go shopping. So, I don't fail in shopping and I don't buy useless things. And get back to what I was writing about, I went shopping in a secondhand clothing store. I was impressed with there because all merchandises are very inexpensive. I can buy a lot of items what I haven't be able to buy at a high price and big-name brands ever. I regret that I wasn't more careful to buy all this time. And I don't waste my money on food expenses very often. For example, I don't waste my money on a student's dining hall, convenience stores an a bakery of our university. I bring my own packed lunch every day. Off course, I bring it the day my part-time job. But sometimes I'm dying to spend my pocket money on foods and confectionery now. At the time, I desperately have patience with that. I'm on a diet and economy now. At first sight, how to my economy is very difficult but it is a one of my pleasure.

[283 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿