2012年11月2日金曜日

My favorite pocket notebook


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite pocket notebook. I bought a new it for 2013 year version. My favorite new pocket notebook is deep red and no pattern. This time, my pocket notebook is like an adult. I have really taken to it. and I write lots of various things on it. For example, schedules such as school and study and par-time job and private, wise remarks, a target, words that show fight to myself and a household account book. I became glad to write new plans such as school and study and part-time job and private. Because it increases one plans to myself and I want to live a full life more. Especially, I become glad when I write schedules of my part-time job. I guess how much I earn this month and I think that I buy how items next month. And I often write wise remarks, a target and words that show fight to myself. I look at them when I can't put myself into part-time job and school and study and I feel depressed. I can think that hold out and change feeling. And I can hold out diet because I write targets. I'm going to decorate with cute stickers like a girl. And I want to give off a sense of fulfillment from my pocket notebook. Writing schedules, targets, wise remarks and words to myself and decorate with my pocket notebook are a one of my pleasure. I would like to be an adult and wonderful lady like my it. And I would like to live a full life because I will be twenty this year.

[274 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿