2012年11月6日火曜日

My favorite Disney movies


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite Disney movies. They are "Beauty and the Beast", "Monsters, Inc.", "sleeping Beauty", "Enchanted" and "101 Dalmatians". At first, I like the beauty about "Beauty and the Beast". I thought that Bell of a heroine in this movie is very gentle and her heart is very purity and doesn't have prejudice. Because if she has prejudice, she doesn't absolutely fall in love with the beast. I want to follow her example in what she attaches greader importance at heart and not judge outward looks. so, she could be in love with a very wonderful man and become a princess. Next, I watched "Monsters, Inc." with my parents in the theater when I was in the fourth grade of elementary school. I remember that my mother was moved to tears when we watched it. This movie is a heartwarming story about that two monsters and a little girl. And I'm often said that look like a little girl of this movie. So, my icon of twitter is a picture of the little girl. And it will be shown "Monsters, Inc. 2" next year. I'm looking forward to watch it. Next, I have been liked "Sleeping Beauty" since I was a little child. Maybe I watched it when I was in a child attending kindergarten. I'm very deeply attached to the beauty of picture. The picture is antique but it is very beautiful. Next, I watched "Enchanted" last year in the library of the university. To tell the truth, I wanted to watch it in the movie theater. But it was good that I watched it in the AV room because I watched it while I made myself comfortable. I love the music of this movie. What is particularly favorite are "True Love's Kiss", "That's How You Know", "Happy Working Song" and "So Close". These songs makes me happy and cheerful. Lastly, I have been loved "101 Dalmatians" for a long time. Maybe I watched it for the first time when I was in a child attending kindergarten. This story is wonderful amusing. I thought that how terrible this movie produced because there are 101 Dalmatians. And little dogs are very cute. All Disney movies make me happy and laughing and pleasant.

[378 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿