2012年11月20日火曜日

BR 2-10: A New school


A cold wind blew in her face and tears filled her eyes. (P.19)


Are you in shy in front of strangers? How do you make friends? This time I’m going to introduce you a book about making friends and become familiar with a new school. How do you make friends when you enter a new school? In my case, I speak to nearby people for the time being. When I talk with, I’m always careful to keep smile. And I don’ talk only myself, I’m careful to ask. In this story, a sister called “Sunita” is in very shy in front of strangers and she can’t get along with her classmates. That’s why Sunita’s brother called “Ravi” has to look after her all day. This was very awful for him because he was holding hands with his baby sister. And he can’t play with his friends because she will be left alone. But one day, Ravi’s friend helped Sunita when she lost her way in the school. And she became familiar with a new school in good condition. I thought that Ravi is very good brother and he takes good care of his sister “Sunita”. When I have to adapt myself to my surroundings, off course I feel the strain, too. For example, a new school and a new my place of work. Before about three months, I began to a new part-time job. The first day and when I hadn’t became used to yet, I was very nervous and I wanted to go back early. But I was careful to keep smile for the time being and I answered promptly and clearly. Luckily, I became familiar with my place of work and all employees are very kind and gentle. My place of work is very easy to work and I am living a comfortable life. I think when it steps forward, everybody is terrified. Everybody is terrible coward. But it can’t begin nothing and grow up if it doesn’t step forward and challenge. I always want to grow up and graduate cowardly myself. That’s why I’m going to have a good go at it and live my life.


                               Reference

Strong, Jeremy. (2001). A New school. Usbone


[367 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿