2012年11月20日火曜日

BR 2-07: Stories of WITCHES


He kept asking her to turn back into a horse, just to show him the secret. (P.19)

This time, I’m going to introduce you a book about witch. I choose and read a book because I have been a longed for witch for a long time. Harry Potter movies are all started that I had a longing for witch. But, three witches in this book are all horrible witches. There are three stories in this book. I introduce a story that I got deeply impression the most. A witch called “Bess” loved parties. But there was just one problem, she couldn’t remember where she had put her broomstick and she couldn’t fly without her stick and it was too far to walk. Then, she turned a wife into a horse and rode to the party. After the party finished, she met a man who is a husband a wife turned into a horse. And she sold a horse to a man. With the horse to carry him, the man was home in no time and he took off the rope and jumped back with surprise. The horse had turned into his wife. But her hands have been hoofs and every time they went shopping, her husband had to do it. He kept asking her to turn back into a horse, just to show him the secret. She never did. If I’m able to be a witch, I want to do various things that humankind is never able to do. For example, I want to fly through the air on a broomstick. Next, I want to go to an enchanted school like Harry Potter. Surely I will be able to live a wonderful life. BY the way, do you believe the existence of witches? I believe it. Because European countries were conducted with hunting and a witch trial from ancient times. And a lot of people with preternatural power exist all over the world now. I think that a lot of people who have a natural specific capacity. I will have been wished to be a witch until my last moment.


                               Reference

Rawson, Christopher. (2002). Stories of WITCHES. London, the United Kingdom. Usbone


[364 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿