2012年11月5日月曜日

BR 2-06: BUZZ and ZIP GET LOST


“We got away just in time”, Buzz, and he set off for planet Zero as fast as he could. (P.16)

This time, I read this book about two creatures from in the earth. I thought about Mars after I read it. Now, NASA investigates about it. And whether creature from outer space exist or not. This question is became the center of public attention by all the countries of the world. Off course, I pay attention to it. Matters that is known about Mars now are the soil in there is very similar to the soils of near the volcano in Hawaii and water had existed at once time. Whether water had existed or not is a matter of whether creature had existed in Mars or not. And human who lives in the earth thinks that human ships to and makes them lived in there. In other words, it makes Mars to be the second earth. Because the earth will be surely collapse and vanish someday. I can’t believe this matter and I’m afraid of pass away myself and the earth vanish. Not to change the subject, I haven’t seen U.F.O ever. But I have some friends who have seen it. I have seen creature from outer space in TV. It is like an animals and quite different from human. But I thought about it from a different point of view. I thought how creature from outer space thinks to our human. Our human is also creature from outer space in another creature from outer space position. I’m looking forward to hear new discoveries of the universe. Universe is all strange world.

                            Reference
Reilly, Carmel. (2007). BUZZ and ZIP GET LOST. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbone

[285 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿