2012年11月20日火曜日

BR 2-09: Free time around the world


Some modern music, like jazz, reggae, and rock, came from traditional African music. (P.17)


How do you spend your free time? Or what hobbies do you have? This time, I’m going to introduce you about free time around the world. I wanted my hobbies all over again after I read this book. I only go to the university and study or work part-time job every day. I don’t have practically free time because there are a lot of homework every day. Maybe students who belong to the department of British and American are pressed by homework every day and don’t have free time. But I wanted to enjoy my life after I read this book. At the first, do you like soccer? And do you know futsal? I haven’t ever understood about futsal but I have often heard. There are five payers in each team and the ball is small. It’s futsal. It started in South America, but now it’s popular in many countries. At the second, have you ever played snow sports? In Nunavut in the north of Canada, winter is from September to June. So, there’s a lot of time for snow sports. And do you know that Dubai has the biggest snow dome in the world? People come here for skiing, snowboading and tobogganing from many countries.. At the third, do you know Bollywood dance? In India, it is very popular and many people are learning it in their free time. Bollywood dance is fast and colorful. Dancers wear colorful clothes and jewelry, the have mark or jewel called a bindi. Bollywood dance started in India, but now it’s popular and lessons all around the countries. I came to want to learn Bollywood dance because it’s very colorful and good for health and diet. At the fourth, do you like music? What music do you like? What music do you often listen? I often listen to Western music recently. But this time wouldn’t you like to listen to traditional Nigerian music? Unexpectedly, it’s a very important part of life in Nigeria, in Africa. In traditional Nigerian music, there are percussion instruments like drums, bells, and rattles. I take advantages of this opportunity and want to listen to traditional African music. At the end, do you like beach sports? Most people live near the ocean and many Australians spend a lot of their free time at the beach. Surfing, Kayaking, swimming and snorkeling are popular water sports. But do you know beach cricket? I know beach volleyball but I didn’t know beach cricket. It started as a fun activity, but now it’s an official sport. Did you think that you want to enjoy your free time? I really want my free time and want to enjoy” That7s why I finish off my homework early. And I work my part-time job and enjoy big events and my free time from now on.


                                Reference

Penn, Julie. (2010). Free time around the world. Oxford, America. Usbone


[495 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Hinako,

    What did you learn about paragraphs in Writing I-II?

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除