2012年11月6日火曜日

My favorite Smart Phone and iPod


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite Smart Phone and iPod. A type of my smart Phone is docomo. To tell the truth, I want iPhone in Softbank. Because there are lots of iPhone covers. Smart Phone doesn't have covers at all. I want to have iPhone and fix a cute cover to iPhone. And iPhone in Softbank has a good point. It can call free of charge among Softbank. I'm so envious of that. Smart Phone can't call free of charge among docomo. It can only call free of charge among family. But such Smart Phone has some good points.At first, there are many kinds of Smart Phone. There are cute it, for business and for person of advanced age. Smart Phone can use expensive people. Next, Smart Phone can change the theme each pages such as home and menu by using a play store. It's very wonderful function because I can change my favorite theme each pages. iPhone can change only background. My theme in my Smart Phone is hello Kitty now. It's very cute and I feel happy. Next, I'm going to introduce about my favorite iPod. iPod had same function with iPhone. But iPod can't get through on Wi-Fi function outside. So, I use it in my house and the university every day when I need Wi-Fi function. I always use it when I listen to music. And iPod can mail and telephone because function is same with iPhone. But maybe it will be demanded payment if user mail and telephone. Because iPod isn't demanded payment every month. So I don't use function that not free service no matter what. But I always make good use of iPod. I listen to music while I go and back from the university and part-time job. And sometimes I watch various TV programs by using it while I lie in the bed. It's very comfortable. I want to make good use of Smart Phone and iPod from now on.

[332 words]

1 件のコメント: