2012年11月1日木曜日

My favorite movies


I'm going to introduce about my favorite movies. They are "Hurry Potter", "Twilight", "SPEC", "UMIZARU" and "KURO-ZU ZERO". "Hurry Potter" and "Twilight" are a foreign film but the others are a Japanese film. I had been watched "Hurry Potter" with my father and friends in the movie theater since I was an elementary schoolchild. When I was in the fourth grade, I watched "Hurry Potter and a stone of a wise man". I was shocked by it and absorbed in the magical world. And I went to watch the movie that a series of Hurry Potter every year. That was why I was so sad when a series of Hurry Potter finished. Next, "Twilight". I read the original books of "Twilight". The story is that a girl and a vampire fall in love and various dangerous situation has develop. The original books were very interesting but movies makes people who are viewing beat fast. And, actors are very cool. And, "SPEC" is very strange and interesting movie. In short, human use only nine percent of our brain and maybe we have unbelievable capacities. A continuation of this movie is very fun for me. I have movies that i want to watch. They are "We were exist" and "Love and Sincerity".

[212 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿