2012年11月7日水曜日

Essay prep. My favorite places


I’m going to introduce about my favorite places. They are my home, my grandparents’ home and my office. I can make myself at home when I stay in these places.

At first, I’m going to introduce about my home. It’s in the southern part of Kumamoto city and the country. A rural landscape spread out as far as the eye can see. I like this landscape it makes me breathed a sigh of relief. And people of the area where I live in are very gentle and heartwarming. I always change greetings to them when I see in the roads. They always call out to me “Good morning”, “Hello” and “Home back”. And my home is the most favorite relax place for me. I like a peculiar to smell of my home. I can breathe a sigh of relief when I go back to there from the university and a part-time job. The most favorite relax rooms for me are my room and the living room. My room is about a six-mat room and places bed, desk and closet. Furniture is few. I don’t know why, but I feel that things are much and my room is mixed up together. But it’s a point of that I can breathe a sigh of relief. I mostly stay in my room while I am in my home. And the living room is the place where my family gets together. Everybody stay in there when we eat dinner and watch TV. There are TV, tables, sofa and snacks in the living room. When it’s fall and winter, a table changes to a kotatsu; covered table with a heat source underneath. And ordinary carpet changes to an electrical hot carpet and a gas fan heater appears on the living room. That’s why my family tends to gather in there than before. And we eat oranges and one-pot dish cooked at the table together. That’s why my home is the most favorite place.

Next, I’m going to introduce about my grand parents’ home. My grandparents’ home of my mother’s side manages a liquor shop. There are alcohol drinks, foods, snacks, drinks, magazines, lottery and ice creams in there. There is a Paradise for me because I eat many snacks at any time. That’s why I always stayed in my grandparents’ home and I skive off a nursery school when I was a little child. I often go to there by car and bicycle until now because there is next to the area of my home. And my favorite relax rooms in my grandparents’ home are the living room and the Japanese-style room. There are TV, tables, snacks and sofa in the living room. When it’s fall and winter, a table changes to a kotatsu and a gas fan heater appears on there. And there are household Buddhist alter, table and mat in the Japanese-style room. I always visit a household Buddhist alter when I go to my grandparents’ home. I have been fallen into this habit since I remembered. Thanks to this habit, I have been able to strike a match since I was a child. That’s why my grandparents’ home is a one of my favorite places.

Lastly, I’m going to introduce about my office. I work on the foods shop in a Department store. I work three times a week and eight times a day as my art-time job. My part-time job is a register. There are foods, vegetables, drinks, alcohol drinks, snacks and meats in the foods shop. I have worked in there for about three months and I got skilled a little. I feel quite at home in my office because all employees are very gentle and kind. I work in a very good office and I can hold out my job even if I work a difficult job. And sometimes my friends visit to my office to that they watch me so I become too shy and foppish every time. They don’t buy merchandises anything and only watch me and go back. My office is a one of my favorite places with one thing and another.

[686 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Most of all people become compose in them selve house, I think.
    I like my house, too.

    返信削除