2012年11月5日月曜日

BR 2-05: Jump!


“Do you want to go back up and do another jump?”


This time, read a book about skydiving. A man who is blind challenges it in this story. I think that people who are blind skydive is about five times fearer than people who have eyesight. In my case, I never want to skydive because I’m a fear of heights. And I can’t ride a roller coaster because I’m afraid of a high place and a sentation like that lose my internal organs. So, I think people who like riding a roller coaster really wonderful. And I think that they have courage because they enjoy with fear. I can never enjoy with fear by riding a roller coaster. Roller coaster is similar to skydiving. So I can never skydive. But I think that it will be able to change a one’s view of the world be skydiving. If I would be skydiving, I would be able to have courage. I hesitate to go into action all conduction because I don’t have courage. I can’t go into action and have a lot of repentance for myself. I have a lot of repentance but I have lived for about twenty years yet. I think that my life will have a lot of repentance and trifling as I am now. I detest myself that get a case of the jitters to small matter. I want to change such as myself because this year I’m going to be twenty. Twenty is very good for and end. I want to challenge big something for me to part from myself that not have courage and not go into action and have a lot of repentance. Skydiving is very good event for it. And maybe it’s very good chance that be able to overcome a weak point.


                         Reference

Millett, Peter. (2007). Jump!. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbone


[309 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿