2012年11月26日月曜日

Draft Essay 2-02b: My favorite place


I’m going to introduce you about my favorite place. My favorite place is my home. There are three particularly favorite rooms in there. One is my room. Two is the living room. Three is the bath room. I’m going to introduce you about three rooms.

The beginning, I introduce you about my home. It’s in the southern part of KUMAMOTO City and the country. A rural landscape spread out as far as the eye can see. People of the area where I live are very gentle and heart-warming. And I like a peculiar to smell of my home. I can breathe a sigh of relief when I get back to there from the university and the part-time job.

First, I’m going to introduce you about my room in my home. My room is about six mat room and places bed, desk, closet and dressing table. There isn’t television. Furniture is few. I don’t know why, but I feel that things are much and my room is mixed up together. Furniture is few but small articles are many in my room. But it’s a point of that I can breathe a sigh of relief. And I introduce you about my favorite furniture. It’s my bed. My bed is particular because it’s low repulsion bed. It’s very comfortable bed as I’m able to soon fall asleep and have good sleep.

Second, I’m going to introduce you about the living room. There are of the living room is more than three times the area of my room. And the living room is the place where my family gets together. Everybody stay in there when we eat dinner and watch TV. The living room is a symbol of the pleasure of a happy home. And there is a lot of furniture. There are television, two tables, sofa, dressing table, computer and many photos of my family in the living room. When it’s fall and winter, a table changes to a kotatsu; covered table with a heat source underneath. And an ordinary carpet changes to an electrical hot carpet and a gas fan heater appears on the living room. And we eat oranges and one-pot dish cooked on the kotatsu together. Sometimes, my mother and sister sleep in kotatsu because it and the electrical hot carpet are very hot and comfortable.

Third, I’m going to introduce you about the bath room. I like there because I love taking a bath. I take in the bath tub more twenty minutes every day. I disliked taking in there until I was an elementary schoolchild. I don’t know why, but I gradually liked taking in there. Now, I’m in the bath room about one time every day and I recover from the fatigue of my journey. It’s very relax time for me. And I do facial massage every day while I take in the bath. It’s also very relax time.

Considering the circumstances mentioned above, my favorite place is my home. Sometimes, I think that I want to live by myself after I graduate from this university. Because my hometown is very country and my family is very faultfinding. But I realized happiness that my family and hometown is very pleasant place for me. The whole my home is my favorite place.

[544 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿