2012年11月5日月曜日

BR 2-04: DANGER in the SNOW


There was just one thing to do. (P.8)




This time, I read a book about a polar bear and she struggle against the wolves to protect her two cubs. One day, they were playing in the snow and it was time to get them some food, so she jumped off the ice into the water. When she came out of the water, her cubs were gone and they were in danger. Six wolves were running towards them. The wolves would eat the cubs if they could. The polar bear had to make the wolves come after her struggle against. Finally, she overcame them and her cubs escaped without injury. This story is about love that a female parent protects her child. I think that the writer of this book wants to tell our readers unfathomable love parents have affection for their children. All animals have this love not only the polar bear in this book. In my case, my parents have been worried and loved me even now I’m going to be twenty in this month. I often think persistent and troublesome to them. If things don’t go well and I’m very tired, I take it out on them. But all the same they are gentle for me. My mother cooks breakfast, a packed lunch, dinner and clean in house and do the washing every day. She is very busy with household for family. And my father works every day for family and he doesn’t have holiday so much. But I give my family the cold shoulder. I’m so pathetic and they look like a child without the winning ways of children. They often talks about me when I was a little child recently. They often talk “Hinako was so cute at that time.” When I heard it, I have to be gentle and appreciate to them. This month, I’m going to be twenty and there is a coming-of –age celebration. At that time, I’m going to wear a long-sleeved kimono. My father bought it for me. I’m really happy daughter and appreciate him. And I have to be a grow-up in my personality. I really appreciate my family who brought up me.

                          Reference

Mitchell, Julie. (2007). DANGER in the SNOW. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbone


[375 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿