2012年11月1日木曜日

My favorite dramas


I'm going to introduce about my favorite dramas. This time, I want to introduce them that I watched on TV in the past. At the start,  "Strawberry Night". This is a criminal drama. Next year, it will be made into a movie. I watched this drama on my friend's advice. I watched it once on probation and I was completely absorbed in the world of this drama. But I couldn't understand detailed matters in the drama because the content of matters were very difficult for me. I felt that I am not going to be suited for a police detective. But this drama was very interesting. Next, "Absolute Zero". This drama is also a criminal drama. But it isn't usually a criminal drama. It's a drama about an infiltration criminal investigation to various maters. It makes audiences beat fast and very interesting. I knew that an infiltration criminal investigation was very very very closely and danger by this drama for the first time. Lastly,  "Golden Pig". This title is already interesting. This drama is about a work of auditor. I haven't known a work of auditor before I watched this drama. Auditor investigates whether public organizations throw away of taxes or not. At first sight, the content is difficult but it was a good lesson for me.

[223 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿