2012年11月14日水曜日

My favorite countries


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite countries. They are Norway, Germany and Canada. I haven't ever gone to foreign countries. So, these countries are that I want to visit someday. At the first, I want to visit Norway. I don't know why I have been had admiration for there since I was in a junior high school student. I want to see an aurora in Norway. Aurora is very mystic. The light color is white and red-green, the form is curtain and indefinite. Aurora appears at altitude of one hundred kilo meters in the air. I want so much to see an aurora. If after I see it, I would surely change a my view of the world. I might be able to fearlessly challenge various things that I haven't ever been able to. And the next purpose that I want to visit Norway is that I like a cold climate and snow. Norway belongs to the Frigid Zone and I want to feel in my body genuine cold. Maybe I think nothing of cold but I want to enjoy cold climate and snow. And I want to experience the midnight sun, I learned about it in the class of geography when I was in a high school student. It is a phenomenon that the sun doesn’t go down all day. So it can’t see daytime and night if it doesn’t watch clock. I want to experience the midnight sun in Norway a land of severe cold. But I can’t understand the Norway language and I want to have only a smattering of it.
At the second, I want to visit Germany. When I was in the first in this university, I learned the German language. It was very difficult for me but I think that it resembles to English a little. I want to visit Germany because I learned German. I want to eat sausage and hamburger in there because they are the home. The origin of the name of hamburger is Hamburg that a place name in Germany. And I want to drink the German Beer. I want to enjoy the home of taste but I would surely become intoxicated soon. And I want to visit tourist place of interest such as a world cultural heritage. For example, church and castle. And I want to appreciate nature and culture characteristic of Germany. I appreciate the atmosphere of fashionable and adult, I want to grow up.
At the third, I want to visit Canada. It can see an aurora, too. I don’t know why I want to visit Canada. I want to feel in my body an extensive nature such as the Rocky Mountains and lake and NAIAGARA waterfall. If after I see such extensive nature, I would surely think that my worrying is very small. And I want to eat maple syrup that is the home. I want to eat many delicious sweets that it can’t eat only Canada.

[494 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. >to see an aurora in Norway
    Yes I'd like to see that if I had a mega super chanse.
    Because, it's too far from Japan and we can see it that season,also.

    返信削除