2012年11月2日金曜日

My favorite relax places and things


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite relax places and things. They are my house, my bed, a hot carpet and a bath room. At first,I can relax in my house the best. I have been lived in the same house without moving since I was born. So,sometimes I want to go out form my home and Kumamoto and live by myself in unknown place. But I felt at home nonetheless when I tired and got back to my house form a school and a part-time job, The most reason is a smell of the house. Each house has each smell. I visited lots of my friends' houses and they had their own smell. To tell the truth, I can't feel at home in their houses because I absolutely feel uneasy about smell. So, I don't want to stay with my friends' house because I can't sleep in relax. I love a smell of my house and I feel at home. Next, I can relax in my bed. I redecorate my bed because it was gradually cold recently. I changed the common bedding for the bedding of low restitution. It's very comfortable and pleasant. Next, I can relax on the hot carpet in the living room. A carpet gets warmer and my body such as my legs become warmer too and it's very pleasant for me. Next, I can relax in the bath room. I don't want to go out from a bathtub when it's winter and cold. I soak in the bath more than twenty minutes every day. And i give a facial massage while I soak in the bath. Lastly, I can feel at home and relax when I eat dish that my mother cooked with my family. Dish that my mother cooked is always very delicious. I disliked a fish dish and Japanese foods such as boiled and seasoned before. But I began to feel delicious every dish. My family is my best relax.

[328 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿