2012年11月2日金曜日

My favorite prefecture


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite the administrative divisions of japan. They are Kyo-to, Hyo-go and Fukuoka. I would like to live by myself in one of them after I graduate from this university. In other words, I would like to get a job in one of them. Each of the administrative divisions of japan has lots of good points. Off course, Kumamoto Prefecture is very good because water is very beautiful and easy to live. There are lots of beautiful woman and nature is very wealthy. But I'm going to go out from Kumamoto and I would like to stand on my own feet in unknown place. For example, Kyo-to Prefecture has lots of temples with a long and distinguished history and beauty. I like an atmosphere with an ancient city and calm very much. If I live by myself in Kyo-to, surely I will be able to relax and I take a walk to temples.Next, Hyo-go Prefecture has the home of Takaraduka theater and Ko-shien baseball stadium. Takaraduka is a one of my hope. And I have my image that Hyo-go is fashionable and urbane. I would like to live by myself in there the best. lastly, Fukuoka Prefecture is the urbanest in Kyu-shu. To tell the truth, I wanted to go on to college in Fukuoka. There is very urbane, fashionable and highly- developed. And there is next to KUmamoto. If I live by myself in Fukuoka, I can come back to Kumamoto and eat dish my mother cooked.

[255 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿