2012年11月6日火曜日

My favorite Ghibli movies



This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite Ghibli movies. They are "Whisper of the Heart", "Spirited away", "Kiki's Delivery Service", "LAPUTA: Castle in the Sky" and "Princess Mononoke". At first, I watched "Princess Mononoke" in the Ghibli movies for the first time. When I was in a child attending kindergarten. At that time, I couldn't in the least understand about this story because it was very difficult for little child. But I have watched this movie many times after I entered in the university and I still haven't be able to understand about this story. I thought that Ashitaka who is a heroine is very cool every time. Maybe I will be able to understand about this story when I would be more adult. Next, I watched "Whisper of the Heart", "Kiki's Delivery Service" and "LAPUTA: Castle in the Sky" when I was in a child attending kindergarten. "Whisper of the Heart" is a youthfulness movie of junior high school students. They are caught between dream and real, so they advance towards their own dreams. And it's mixed with love story as only as youthfulness movie. I feel happy and shy after I finish watching this movie. Next, "Kiki's Delivery Service" is a dreamy movie for me because a heroine of this movie is a witch. She stays unknown place to training and experiences various sufferings. Finally, she grows up as a full-fledged witch. I have watched this movie many times since I was in a child attending kindergarten. I have been bubbling until now when I watch it. I have been wanted to be a witch and fly by a broom in the sky until now. Next, "LAPUTA: Castle in the Sky" was a very fearful movie for me when I watched for the first time. Because the monster which appears on this movie is very fear, I have been felt fearful a little until now when I watched it alone. But I like this movie because my heart is warmed after I watch it. Lastly, I watched “Spirited away” with my parents in the movie theater when I was in the fourth grade of elementary school. At that time, a heroine of this movie and I are almost my age. So watching the movie, I felt myself as the heroine. This movie is wonderful amusing because I haven’t imagined the world ever. I feel like be an adult and impressed after I watch it. And I love background music on movies in Ghibli movies. All movies what I introduced above-mentioned movies are love and make me happy and relax. A composer is Joe Hisaishi. I respect him because he makes composed songs which makes people relax. When I’m tired and feel like crying, I always listen to music he composed. Ghibli movies are very wonderful, and also music is very wonderful.


[475 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿