2012年11月2日金曜日

My favorite foods and drinks


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite foods and drinks. At first, my favorite drinks are cafe au lait and hot green tea. Cafe au lait is very delicious. I like hot it more than cold it. when I drink hot it, I become warmer from my very bones. I can become calm. And cafe au lait has very good point for my health. I have a bowel movement soon after I drink it. I don't understand why cafe au lait works well for bowel movement. Cafe au lait is so fabulous because it is very delicious and works well for bowel movement. it is truly a case of killing two birds with one stone. Next, my favorite foods are curry with rice, red ginger plant, pumpkin, sweet potato and college potato. I don't have dislike foods and I like anything foods. But above-mentioned foods are especially I like the best. Curry with rice is I have been liked since I was really childhood. when my mother cooked it, I continue to eat it all three meals. If the earth will be finished tomorrow, I surely it today. Pumpkin and sweet potato are very delicious season the best now. I didn't become aware of delicious taste so much until quite recently. But I like them in vegetables the best now. Lastly, college potato is not original English and a one of Japanese sweet. Sweets such as honey and sugar and syrup poured over sweet potato is college potato. It's very sweet and delicious. People who sweet tooth surely love college potato.

[263 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿