2013年10月3日木曜日

My favorite Ziburi movies

This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite Ziburi movies. These are "Whisper of the Heart", "Spirited Away" and "Kiki's Delivery Service". I love Ziburi movies so much. I become very happy after I watch them. And I bocome a feeling like I want to work harder anything. Especially, what is particularly favorites are "Whisper of the Heart", "Spirited Away" and "Kiki's Delivery Service".
 At the first, I'm going to talk about "Whisper of the heart". This movie was showed in the old days because I watched the video of "Whisper of the heart" when I was a child attending kindergarten. I have been falled in love with Seiji who is the character of the movie since then. He is very cool and like playing violin. And he goes abroad to study to Italy to study playing the violin. He have been my type of man I like for a long time. Especially, my favorite scene is last scene that Seiji propose to Shizuku. I think wonderful even if I watch this movie many times.
 Next, I'm going to talk about "Spirited Away". It's mysterious and romantic story. I watched this movie in the movie theater with my parents when I was a elementaly school student. At that time, I couldn't understand the story perfectly because I was a young child. I gadually understand the story and the back sound music is very good and impressive. I often listen to the music before I go to bed because I can relax.
 Lastly, I'm going to talk about "Kiki's Delivery Service".
Kiki is a witch and go to trip to training and live in the bakery shop in the unknown town. And she delivers breads to a lot of guests by riding a magic broom. I watched this movie for the first time when I was a child attending kindergarten and sometimes I would like to watch this movie still now. I have been loved this movie for a long time. I feel as if I'm in a dream when I watch it. I would like to become a witch and fly in the sky by riding a magic broom. A lot of the Ziburi movies give many people dream.

[370/4769]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿