2013年10月23日水曜日

My favorite ice cream


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite ice creams. They are Haagen-Dazs, Yukimi Daifuku: Yukimi-a soft rice cake stuffed with sweetened bean jam, ice cream steamed bun, cold stone and super cup ice cream. At the first, Haagen-Dazs is very popular ice cream all over the world but they are expensive, so I can't often buy them. They sell some season term ice creams recently. They are purple potato taste, pumpkin taste and powdered green tea and azuki bean taste. Every taste ice creams look so delicious I want to eat the all taste ice creams early. When I go to home of my grandparents, I always eat more than two Haagen-Dazs ice creams because my grandfather bought them and wait for me. I appreciate him. Next, Yukimi Daifuku: Yukimi-a soft rice cake stuffed with sweetened bean jam also sell a season term ice cream recently. Yukimi Daifuku is the outside is rice cake and contents are ice cream. The new merchandise is that contents are chocolate cookie ice cream. It looks so delicious. Next, I’m going to talk about cold stone ice cream. I ate it in Tokyo for the first time. I was very surprised how to wait on customers at that time because the shop assistants sing a song while they cook ice cream which customers ordered. I was at a loss what to do while the shop assistants sing a song, the first thing I smiled at that time. I think that the price is expensive for ice cream but ice cream has luxury than any other ice creams and cold stone ice cream was very delicious. Cold stone ice cream shop doesn’t open in Kumamoto but one convenience store sells the ice cream. The price is about as same as Haagen-Dazs ice cream. But I have never bought cold stone ice cream in the convenience store yet. Cold stone ice cream shop opens in Fukuoka, I want to go to there and listen to songs the shop assistants sings once more. And I want to listen, beating time with my hands. I’m going to drop in at the shop when I go to shopping in Fukuoka next time. Lastly, I’m going to talk about super cup ice cream. It has a lot of kinds of taste. For example, super cup ice cream has vanilla, chocolate, powdered green tea, cheese cake, chocolate chip, chestnut, and so on. Especially, my favorite tastes are cheese cake and chocolate chip. They are so delicious. But super cup ice cream is a large amount. That’s why I often have plenty when I eat it halfway and sometimes I suffer from a stomachache after I eat all. That’s why I have to pay attention my physical condition and consult with my stomach when I want to eat it no matter what.

[471/11996]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿