2013年10月3日木曜日

BR 2-07: Who are you?

“Your family’s customs make you the person you are, too. (P.9)



This time, I’m going to introduce this book about oneself. People are a mix of genes from their mothers and fathers. We have the color of our eyes, skin and hair from genes. And sometimes we look and act like our mothers and fathers. Each family’s cultures make people special and cultures are part of people. For example, customs are food, dress, lifestyle and rules in each family. That’s why customs and cultures are really special things for people to live. Cultures and customs are the way of life and have characteristic of each family. Next, friends who we like to spend time together. Maybe, we spend time with our friends next to our family. Sometimes, we belong to club at school like the school bands, cultural club and sports clubs. Our friends and clubs make you spend time together and help every time. There are a lot of things that make us as the person. Genes, family, culture, customs, friends and clubs such as a lot of things. After I read this book, I could look back upon myself all over again. Do you think that you bear a close resemble to your mother and father? And do you have any points of act that you bear a close resemble to your mother and father? In my case, I’m often said from my friends, relatives and acquaintances that you bear close resemble to your older sister. Especially, I’m often said that your face bears a close resemble to your older sister’s face. But I taller than my older sister more 15 centimeters. And do you have characteristic customs and rules in your family? In my case, my family has characteristic customs that we always eat meat(seafood) and vegetable pancakes or grilled slices of meat or takoyaki every weekly Sunday. Sometimes, I have terrible arguments with my family but my family is only precious existence for me. Next, do you have a lot of friends? And do you have your great friends who you are able to consult anything? I think that the existence of friends is as important as for me. I can consult with my great friends everything that I can’t consult with my family. After I read this book, I thought that I would like to make much of my family and friends all over again. And I would like to know many kinds of cultures and customs in each family. Thank you for reading!

[419/6438]

References
Reilly, Carmel. (2007). Who are you?. South Melbourne, Australia. Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿