2013年10月23日水曜日

My favorite countries


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite countries. I would like to get trip to some countries. They are Spain, Maldives, Peru and Brazil. At the first, I'm going to talk about Spain. The reason I want to go trip to Spain is that I want to see Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia. It's an unfinished work by Antoni Gaudi and a world heritage. And I saw the news recently that Temple Expiatori de la Sagrada Familia is planed to complete on 2026. When I will be 34 years, it will be completed. I would like to see it in the future by all means. Next, I'm going to talk about Maldives. There is very beautiful sea, so I want to swim in there. I would like to go to Maldives on a honeymoon in the future. I think that Maldives is so wonderful country but I don’t know about Maldives in detail. I love the country where has beautiful sea. I would like to swim with a lot of beautiful fish in the future. It isn’t for that purpose but I would like to get married and go to Maldives on a honeymoon with my dear husband in the future. Next, I’m going to talk about Peru. The reason I want to go trip to there is that I want to go to Salar de Uyuni. This is a lake made in salt. That’s why taste is salty when people lick. And this lake has very beautiful superb view is like a mirror with sky and ground. The beauty takes your breath away. I would like to go to Salar de Uyuni before I die in the future. But I’m afraid of going trip to there because Peru is not safe and dangerous. That’s why I would like to go trip to there with tour guides. Lastly, I’m going to talk about Brazil. The reason I want to go trip to there is that I want to watch soccer World Cup in 2014. I want to cheer Japanese delegation. I have watched the game of Japanese delegation in Saitama stadium with my sister last year but I know nothing about soccer’s rule. But I have my favorite soccer players. They are Keisuke Honda, Atsuto Uchida. They are so cool and very popular in Japan. I know nothing about their skill but everybody say that their soccer skill is very good. I think very wonderful that they live and play in each foreign country. For example, Keisuke Honda lives and plays in Russia with his wife and child. Atsuto Uchida lives and plays in Germany and he lives a single life. I always want to follow their example that achieve emotional autonomy and mental condition is very strong. I would like to go trip to Brazil and watch World Cup if it’s possible but I know nothing about soccer rule.

[483/12479]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿