2013年10月30日水曜日

My favorite animals


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite animals. They are rabbit and tortoise. From the outset I have been dislike animals like dogs and cats. Especially, I hate dogs because I have a trauma.

When I was in the first grader of elementary school, I was chased by a dog and I run as hard as I could as I cried on my way home. I have been hate small dogs and big dogs since then. I was chased by a very small dog quite recently when I threw out the garbege on the morning. I run as fast as I could.

By the way, I like rabbit and tortoise though I dislike animals. Because I kept them in the old days. Especially, I was very good to a rabbit. I kept her when I was a child attending kindergarten. I often cutted cabbage and feeded her. She was very cute and my friend. She was a female and her name was “Maru-chan”. I was very good to her when I was a child attending kindergarten. But she was eaten by a weasel and dead when my sister took a walk with Maru-chan on my garden. My sister said that a weasel came flying and caught Maru-chan. I had gone out to a zoological garden at that time. My sister was shedding tears. It was very cruelty. If I will have something pet in the future, I would like to have a rabbit once more. I will be able to very good to a rabbit at any cost but I’m afraid of another animals.

Next, I’m going to talk about tortoise. I had the tortoise when I was an elementary schoolchild. The tortoise was maybe female and I forgot the name. I’m awfully sorry I don’t have memory so much about her. But I remember that she was very small and very cute. I often feed her at that time. And she’d gone without our nothing it, she was maybe away on a trip. Because I set a ladder against a wall on the house of her and she climbed up a ladder, flight from the house.

And I had some hamsters when I was an elementary schoolchild. They were very quickly at the start. That’s why I and my mother and my sister had a lot of trouble them. But I gradually felt them very cute and they became used to my house and gentle. And they had become numb and dead when it was winter. I felt sorry for them. But I don’t think that I would like to have hamster so much once more in the future.

Now, my mother and sister say that they want to have a cat or a bulldog or a pug on my house. But such animals are hard for me and my father. We have been afraid of them until now. I would like to get the best of animals early. I’m not able to touch and stroke animals. And I haven’t thought that animals were very cute so much until now. I understand that I’m seriously ill about animals. That’s why I would like to get the best of them by all means.

[535/13014]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿