2013年10月23日水曜日

My favorite season


This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite season. It's winter because I love Christmas and cold. The cold weather has set in, I'm so excite. Cities are beauty and brightly illuminated. I was given Christmas present from Santa Claus until I was in the six grades. I was the happiest Christmas present is a pink car that Barbie dolls ride. I was very surprised at that time. I have been displayed the pink car in my room until now. I had been believed the existence of Santa Clause until I was in the fourth grade. By the way, I worked my part-time job on Christmas Eve and Christmas last year. I finished working my part-time job and came back home as usual but I didn't eat Christmas cake because I was on a diet to I weared a long-sleeved kimono on a coming-of-age celebration. I wanted to wear my long-sleeved kimono on that day with lean and beautiful figure. I wanted to wear my maximum figure all the more because my father bought expensive long-sleeved kimono for me. And I succeed on my diet. My family and relative were all very happy for me to see in my moment of triumph. I was very happy too. I could a lot of my dear friends on that day and I could enjoy. I went to my old school after the ceremony with my friends. There is hold on an alumnae on a coming-of-age celebration every year. I could a lot of my dear friends and teachers, took a lot of photographs. I spent very happy time. Next, I’m going to talk about my schedule on this winter. I’m going to work on my part-time job on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, the end of the year and the last day of the year. My schedule on this winter is the same as it was last year. Because I don’t have my boyfriend, all my friends have their boyfriends and everywhere will be crowded of families and couples. There is no use in complaining now. That’s why I’m going to work as hard as I could. But I eat luxurious Christmas cake and Kentucky fried chicken on Christmas season this year because the work will must be very busy on the end of the year. Especially, the work will must be like a hell on the last day of the year. But I want to work as hard as I could because it’s time when I will be able to earn a lot of money the best in a year. And I go to houses of my grandparents, I’m looking forward to go to there on the New Year every year. But I hadn’t got a lot of New Year’s presents from my relatives yet. And of course, I will work on my part-time job on the New Year next year. But I want to go to shopping and see Hakone long-distance relay race next year. I want to try going to shopping on the New Year but my weak point is crowd. Lastly, I’m going to talk my favorite foods on winter. They are pumpkin and chestnut. Especially, now I love and want to eat pumpkin every day. I hadn’t liked pumpkin so much before but suddenly I loved it. Recently, I ate pumpkin bread, salad, food boiled and seasoned and ice cream. I ate pumpkin bread on my breakfast this morning. Of course, it was very delicious. I’m very happy when I eat pumpkin and chestnut.

[587/11525]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿