2013年10月3日木曜日

BR 2-10: Voting

“Many people think that voting is the most important right people have.” (P.15)



This time, I’m going to introduce everybody this book about voting. At the first, I’m going to talk about that the origin of voting. The Greeks voted for the people who they wanted to run their city over 2000 years ago. Do you think amazing that human thought of voting over 2000 years ago? And a great many years passed, a way of voting changed rapidly. Today, people vote for many different things so choose someone as a leader. For example, people vote by putting up their hands, write their vote on paper, choose from a list on paper and use machine to help them vote. Machines can count the total votes cast faster than people. Today, in some countries people vote with computers. It’s beginning the talk about “net voting” what people are able to vote with an Internet in computers now. I think that “net voting” is very comfortable. Because computers can count the total votes cast faster than people and they don’t absolutely slip up. I often gear a news that young people who go to election are very few and it is very big problem. But I think that a lot of young people can vote with using “net voting”. I want the government to incorporate “net voting” by all means. And I went to general election last year for the first time after reached my twentieth birthday. The then election, it happened a mistake. Human absolutely happen mistakes but computers don’t happen mistakes. Computers don’t happen mistakes fewer than human. That was why I need to incorporate “net voting” in Japan by all means. What do you think about “net voting”? Not to change the subject, in some countries leaders don’t always want people to vote. Some people had to fights for their right to vote. A country where people are able to choose their leaders is called a democracy. I a democracy, all adults have their rights to vote. For example, Japan, Australia, Canada, USA, UK, France and Italy have a democracy. I thought that I should feel happy because I have my right to vote after I read this book. Please everyone read this book by all means. Thank you for reading!

[382/7613]

References
Trussell-Cullen, Alan. (2007). Voting. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbourne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿