2013年10月9日水曜日

BR 2-12: Water World


“Without water, people, animals, and plants could not live.” (P.4)


This time, I’m going to introduce everybody this book about world. Have you ever thought seriously about water? I haven’t ever thought seriously about it before I read this book. I could think that people should use water carefully all over again by the grace of this book. People can’t absolutely live without water, we need to drink water and get some water from foods every day. Our human body needs a lot of fresh water. If without fresh water, our human body can’t work good enough. Because more than 50 percent of our human is made up of water. Incidentally, the human brain is made up of more than 85 percent water. The human muscles are made up of more than 77 percent water. The human bones are made up of more than 33 percent water. And do you know that tomato is made up of more than 95 percent water? Apple is made up of more than 85 percent water. Corn is made up of more than 70 percent water. Everything such as human body and foods are made up of a lot of water. And then almost all industries need a lot of water than we need in home. For, example, heavy industries like power stations and chemical plants use a lot of water. To my surprise, 130 litters water need to make a bike. 100 litters water need to make a jumper. 9 litters water need to make a newspaper. 1 litters water need to make a small chocolate bar. I was very surprised because I haven’t ever known about these facts. And forests need a lot of water to grow. Forests are home of about half of the a lot of different kinds of plants and animals around the world. Rainforests make up to 40 percent of the world’s oxygen. All living things need oxygen to live. Water is need by people, animals and plants all over the world for many different things. However, today in a lot of countries like Australia, these is a big lack of water. It’s a big problem for farmers. I have watched a news that there is a lack of water in Japan before. Everyone have to use water carefully every day. I changed my conscience to water after I read this book. This book told me importance of water. Please everyone read this book by all means. Thank you for reading!

[413/8848]

References
Trussell-Cullen, Alan. (2007). Water World. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbourne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿