2013年10月3日木曜日

BR 2-11: Natural Partners

“Natural partners are animals or plants that live or work together, to help themselves and each other.” (P.4)



This time, I’m going to introduce everybody this book about natural partners. At the first, do you know the tickbird? I haven’t ever known it. The tickbird has various natural partners. For example, the rhinoceros, the crocodile and the badger. The tickbird looks for ticks when riding on the rhinoceros’s back. This is good for rhinoceros and the tickbird. When there is danger, the tickbird flies into the air, screaming a warning to the rhinoceros and it stays healthy without ticks. The tickbird can get an easy meal. The thing I surprised most is the bird gives the crocodile’s mouth and teeth a really good clean. Next, a lot of sea animals live and work together as natural partners. I will give an example that the spider crab and algae. The spider crab usually lives on the sea floor and algae live on the spider crab’s back. Because algae makes the spider crab look like part of the sea floor and it hard for the spider crab’s enemies to see it. However, it has very good and convenience point for algae. The algae get a good place to live and the spider crab has a very good camouflage. Lastly, a lot of insects live and world together as a natural partners. I will give an example that bees and many flowering plants. Bees use nectar to make honey and they get their nectar from flowers. Because bees fly from flower to flower, they also can take pollen from one flower to another. Bees help the flowering plant grow seeds, which can grow into new plants. Don’t you think that natural partners around the world are wonderful? I was impressed with the wonderful that all animals and plants live and work together around the world after I read this book. And I thought that I surely have natural partners. Natural partners for me are my family and friends. And I changed my view of the world after I read this book. Please everyone read this book by all means. Thank you for reading!

[361/7974]

References
Trussell-Cullen,Alan. (2007). Natural Partners. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbourne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿