2013年10月3日木曜日

My favorite foreign singers

 This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite foreign singers. They are Taylor Swift, Carly Lae Jepsen, Ariana Grande, One Direction and Kristinia Debarge. I have never been listened to foreign songs. I listened  to J-POP music until quite recently but I began to listen to foreign songs a few days ago. But I can't follow what foreign singers sing in the least until now and I take no notice of the songs. However sometimes I can follow what foreign singers sing some songs. For example, "What makes you beautiful" by One Direction, "Call me baby" by Carly Lae Jepsen. These songs are I could follow what they sing and understood meaning of songs. I was very happy when I understood meaning of songs. I became a feeling like I was able to appreciate that they talk in English.
 My favorite songs now are "Cry Wolf" by Kristinia Debarge, "Better Left Unsaid" and "Popular Song" by Ariana Grande.

[162/4399]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿