2013年10月23日水曜日

My favorite high school memories

This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite high school memories. I graduated from a high school three years ago. It's Kumamoto Daiichi high school. When I was a high school student, every student is all girl but there were a lot of men teacher. Ordinally, the school was a coeducational high school but boys weren't entering there. However it has been a coeducational high school in the true sense of the world from 2 years ago. I can't believe that boys in the class in my old school but I was very happy that I could live on the girl's school. Girl's school is apt to think that it will be happened a lot of bullying but it was absolutely nothing of bullying. My old school is so wonderful. I would like to introduce everybody about wonderful of my old school. At the first, it is built in the Kumamoto castle, in other words, it's on the land in the Kumamoto castle. So, my old school is very beautiful and the view is also very beautiful. Of course, people can see the Kumamoto castle from the school. I have been pride of that my old school is built in the Kumamoto castle until now. Next, the mixed chorus is very beautiful. The students always sing a school song in a cappella when the meeting is started. A chorus contest is hold every year and the every student practice as hard as they could. When I was a high school student, every class practiced when before the class on morning, after school and holidays. I had camped together for training chorus when I was a first grade. They have been good old memories for me until now. Then, bow is very long. When I entered the high school, the whole school was taught how to bow because how to bow in the school is very peculiar. It is very long. The whole school has to bow their head low about for three second. It is one of the tradition. Lastly, a lot of alumnae are very particular. For example, they telephone the school and preach at the principal when the alumnae see the students have short skirts, go to a karaoke and game centers. The alumnae have absolute power than the teachers about the school. So, I was very afraid of the alumnae when I was a high school student. I didn’t know where and when they watch the students. But I have been loved my old school until now. I love my friends who I met in the school, strict rules, kindly my teachers, beautiful school, beautiful chorus, fearful alumnae and the uniform. I think many times that I want to return when I was a high school student. So, I often walk on the outskirts of the school on my way home.

[475/ 10938]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿