2013年10月3日木曜日

My favorite sports

 This time, I'm going to introduce about my favorite sports. These are Japanese archery, baseball and soccer.
 I have been played Japanese archery when I was a junior high school student and a high school student. I took third place in the city of Kumamoto when I was a junior high school student. When I was a high school student, I belonged to the club of my high school and I got into many good friends. We have been good friends after we graduated from the high school. I was very happy that I belonged to the Japanese archery club of the high school with all my heart. Sport is not only interesting and be in good health but also be able to get into good friends.
 Next, to tell the truth I don't understand the rule about baseball and soccer. Especially, I don't understand anything at all about soccer's rule. But I have my favorite baseball and soccer players. Sometimes I watch the games to see my favorite players although I don't understand anything at all about the rule of baseball and soccer. But I know that my favorite players are very good. On baseball, my favorite players are Ryousuke Miyaguni and Hayato Sakamoto. They are very popular between fun and woman because the players are very cool and their faces are very handsome. Hayato Sakamoto was chosen to take part in the WBC games this year and he played an active part. He play short. I bought a book that he wrote. A lot of his photos appeared in this book. It was very cool. next, Ryousuke Miyaguni is pitcher. He and I are of the same age and I have feel close to him. He's also very cool and he has a lot of lovers of woman. On soccer, my favorite players are Atsuto Uchida and Keisuke Honda. Atsuto Uchida also wrote and published a book. A lot of his photos appeared in the book and I bought it. I not like only his sweet face but also I like his human nature after I read the book. I have never known that he has a steady character before I read the book. He is so great! I would like to get married with someone like him in the future. Next, Keisuke Honda is a mystery man for me because he doesn't talk many. Atsuto Uchida and Keisuke Honda are chosen to take part in the Japanese delegation. They play an active part every game. Especially, Keisuke Honda is a key man in every game. He often shoot for a goal and it's so cool. I'm looking forward to see the World Cup in Brazil. If I have a lot of money and time, I would like to go to see the game of World Cup in Brazil by all means. And I would like to see their activity.

[484/4237]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿