2013年10月9日水曜日

Movie Review: Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark


 This time, I’m going to introduce about an American movie, “Indiana Jones and the
Raiders of the Lost Ark”. It’s a very famous adventure movie and was shown in 1981.
This movie is the first work of the Indiana Jones series and these film were directed by
Steven Allan Spielberg. He’s also a very famous movie director throughout the world.
He made a lot of famous movies all over the world, such as, “Columbo : Murder by the
book”, “Jaws”, “Close Encounters of the Third Kind”, “E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial”,
“Jurassic Park”, “The Adventures of Tintin : Secret of the Unicorn” and many others.
Among of all these movies, Indiana Jones series are very popular throughout the world.
My father also loves them and sometimes he still watches them. But I had never
watched them until quite recently, because“Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost
Ark” was showed eleven years before I was born. I was born in 1992 but it was first
shown in 1981. I haven’t had a chance to see this movie. But this time, I watched it for
the first time. I also thought that this movie was very interesting.

 At the start, I thought that it was an ordinary very old movie before I watched this
movie. However I watched it with a pounding heart and it made me feel uneasy just to
see it because there are a lot of thrilling scenes in this movie. Especially, I was very
afraid of the last scene where the enemy was murdered by the Ark’s spirit. The last
scene became a trauma for me after I finished watching it. I have been watching this
movie with breathless attention.

 By the way, the story is that various people are engaged in secret maneuvers and
fight over an enigmatic golden Ark in the 1930s. Nazi Germany plan to get Ark and the
United States Government requests to an archeologist Indiana Jones retrieve it before
the Nazis. And he starts on a journey search for it with Marion who is his old
sweetheart. However, they have to face dreadful traps and a big army of snakes
everywhere they go. After all, Indiana discovers the Ark and sees the dreadful power
that Ark has after he anticipated Nazi Germany’s movements. Ark is a legendary box
and someone who gained it can have limitless strength.

 I thought that the development of the movie was very fast. And I had never had my
heart beat so fast even though I watched a lot of movies. I thought that the adventure
tour of the ancient remains is very wonderful. I would like to watch a lot of the movies
directed by Steven Allan Spielberg after I watched “Indiana Jones and the Raiders of
the Lost Ark”. I have heard his name but I have known nothing about him. Above all, Iwould like to conquer the Indiana Jones series. I wonder how the story will develop
after this.

[461/8435]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿