2013年10月9日水曜日

BR 2-15: HIP HOP


“Hip hop started with pop music, but soon break dancing and graffiti art become important parts of hip hop culture, too.” (P.7)

 


This time, I’m going to introduce everybody this book about hip hop. Are you interested in hip hop? What do you recall when you hear hip hop? It has various kinds. For example, rap music break dancing, graffiti art and DJs Hip hop is culture because it has its own way of talking, dressing, dressing and thinking about things. At the first, I’m going to introduce everybody about origin of hip hop. It started in the Bronx in New York in the 1970s. The Bronx is a neighborhood in New York, USA and an African-American neighborhood. At the start, hip hop started with rap music, but break dancing and graffiti art became parts of hip culture soon, too. By the way, do you think that graffiti art on public spaces is legal? Graffiti art on public spaces isn’t legal but they asked city councils to make it legal in some places. I have been thought that painting on public spaces was against the law until I read this book. I often come across graffiti arts on public spaces in Japan and I have been thought it was a only free mischief. Next, rap music is that DJs have different ways of playing record, play parts of a song and say things in between. .The music in the song was called the break and the spoken part was called rapping. In the past, the DJs often spoke about how hard life for African-American people and poor people. Next, Break dancing is that very different from any other kind of dancing and doing a lot of very hard moves. Lastly, hip hop became popular all over the world. It took a long time for DJs, rap music, break dancing and graffiti art to become popular. Do you like hip hop? I have friends who is training in break dancing. When I watched my friends danced breaking dance, it was very cool and very hard movies. I could understand about hip hop a little after I read this book. Please everyone read this book by all means. Thank you for reading!

[371/9994]

References
Reilly, Carmel. (2007). HIP HOP. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbourne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿