2013年10月3日木曜日

BR 2-09: Skateboarding

“People in the skateboarding community like to have special skateboarding clothes.” (P.9)



This time, I’m going to introduce everybody this book about skateboarding. Have you ever played skateboarding? At the first, I’m going to talk about the origin of skateboarding. Skateboarding has been around for over 40 years and suffers made the first skateboarding because skateboards look like surfboards. Skateboards were made for surfers to ride when the waves were too flat to surf. Skateboarders don’t need to go to special places to play skateboarding. I think that it’s very good and convenience point. Skateboarding can enjoy by oneself and ride boards at any time. However skateboarders should ride their boards where it’s hard and flat like on the street or in car parks to be safe. There are a lot of techniques in Skateboarding. Skateboarders have to work hard while they ride their boards. For example, they have to run, jump and swing around a lot. And skateboarding is good way for people to get fit, and to stay it. Have you ever known this fact? I have ever known nothing about it. My mother nerves may quick if I would start playing skateboarding. Next, skateboarders have to do a lot of works on their boards to make them more run well. Skateboarders have to not get hurt when they ride them to be safe. The beginner has to check a lot of points to stay safe when they ride their boards. At the first, check to see the board and the wheels that they are safe. Secondly, put on pads in one’s hands and legs. Thirdly, put on helmet. Lastly, ride one’s skateboard in a safe place, and tell people going. Do you want to ride your skateboard? I don’t absolutely want to ride my skateboard because skateboarding seems to really fearful. Which do you want to play, surfin or skateboarding? I want to try surfin than skateboarding. But I think that it is really good and convenience because wherever people are able to ride skateboards. I could know the world I haven’t ever known. Please everyone read this book by all means. Thank you for reading!

[359/7231]

References
Reilly, Carmel. (2006). Skateboarding. South Melbourne, Australia. Usbourne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿