2012年4月28日土曜日

"OTHER CLASSES" and "FOOD AND COOKING"

I’m going to introduce about Manami. She thinks her most difficult classes are the German language and an introduction to Chritian. I think so too. The German language resembles English a little. But it’s very difficult. Her easiest class is a theory British culture. And her most interesting class is a theory British culture. I think so too. We can know that beauty of British landscape. It’s very interesting class. She thinks her most boring class is English Grammar. But, I think English Grammar class has a sense of fulfillment. Every time the class gives a test. If we can’t pass a test, we have to go to TA. TA is teaching assistant. A graduate student teaches us. It’s very easy to understand and pleasant. Because we can talk various experiences.

Next, I’m going to introduce about Haruka. She has cooked curry and rice. It’s dangerous dish for me. She doesn’t often cook for her family. But she wants to cook a stuffed cabbage roll for them. And she likes, If anything, curry better than stew. Finally, her favorite cake is cheesecake. I treated her to it when she had given in. She usually eats rice as a breakfast. And she usually eats dinner in her house. When she is in a city with me, we sometimes eat out. Recently, we enjoy visiting a number of fashionable coffeehouses. It’s very pleasant because we feel like we are very fashionable dressers. Getting back to what I was writing about. She doesn’t cook for herself very often. She cooked dinner herself three months ago. And it was curry and rice. Finally, her favorite restaurant is Joyful.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿