2012年4月27日金曜日

Ayaka and Nami

I’m going to introduce about Ayaka HIrakawa. She wants to travel around the world. Especially, she wants to travel EU. She said that I like fashionable atmosphere in there. I also think so. And, she wants to eat the home of Western foods. When I went to lunch with her, I found that she loves Western foods. For example, pasta, humburger … and so on. She has never been to a foreign country. Me too. Maybe, our overseas expansion will overseas training of university. And, she is goning to TOKYO Disney Land in the summer of this year. She is going to there by her club activities. Last year, she went to sea with her friends.

 Next, I’m going to introduce about Nami. She works a convenience store as her part-time job. She enjoys working it because she likes service industry. Her conveniene store’s name is Seven Eleven. She often works at night. Because there is high self-sustenance from PM10:00. I want to see her figure working there. She wants to work on café as part-time job sometimes. After all, she likes service industry. When I talked with her about part-time jobs, she said that I want to work on service industry in the future. Now, I am studying about society as part-time job.

2 件のコメント: