2012年4月18日水曜日

Hinachan's campus life(^///^)yeah!

   Hi! How do you do? Suddenly, do you enjoy your campus life? Do you belong top something club? I belong to the photo club. At in the beginning,when I entered the university, I belonged to the Japanese tea club. Because I think that I will be able to get a qualification of that making powered tea. And, the club is girl's club. I graduated a girl's high school so I was afraid of men. That's why I belonged to the japanese tea club. But I didn't go to the practice of that making powered teabecause I was too lazy. However, I enjoyed a school festival as I jouined the group that make various figures for a school festival. It was very very very fun for me. I got many friends and I worked hard and played hard. I learned various things from my predessors and friends. I was amused by everybody every day because of  I looks like a man'S entertainer. So, I bwas always said by everyone "Display your talent!" And I called by everyone "Hosei" because the man's entertainer's name is Hosei. But my name is Hinako. I displayed my talent every day. That' why I became a stronger-mental girl. But I enjoyed every day so I was very very very miserable when a school festival finished. Then, I wasn't already afraid of men. To tell the truth, I couldn't find out pleasure on the Japanese tea club. In the end, I resigned from there and I belonged tio the photo club. Why I belonged  to there, it looked like very very very fun for me. Actually,I'm enjoying the club's activity.    Thank you very much for reading(:_:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿