2012年4月26日木曜日

Drama!!!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo(^///^)!!! How are you getting along? What are you absorbed in? Movie? Drama? Shiratori Mirei? Sport? Love? Club? Study? Homework? Shape up? Of course, I love Shiratori Mirei. I want to live stately like her. But in my case, I’m absorbed in TV drama now. I see it on YouTube with my cellphone. Recently, I saw “ATARU” and “Ougon no Buta” on it. “ATARU” is shown every Sunday PM9:00. It’s very very very interesting drama! This drama is that a beautiful police detective settles various murder case with a having handicap of communication man. “Ougon no Buta” was shown two years ago. It was interesting too. I liked love story’s drama about last year. But suddenly I like mystery’s drama. Maybe I got tired of love story’s drama. What kind of drama do you like? Love story? Mystery? Home drama? Please tell me your taste(^O^)/

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello! Hinachan(*^^*)

    Thanks for comment on my blog!
    Your blogs are very interesting!!!
    I've never watched "ATARU", but I want to watch it this week. Thank you(^^)/

    返信削除