2012年4月20日金曜日

My life on the first grade and foods and comics

Hi (^O^)!!! How do you getting along?!
Recently, I was always passed by a lot of my homeworks.
I haven’t known until the second year what my department of British and American is very terrible by homework.
I strengthened my determination to be a reliable person!
Because I had often skipped a class and hadn’t submitted my homework.
So, I barely managed to scrape through the examination and took all required credit.
My English teacher told me that submit these homeworks.
I was often scolded “Study hard! Submit your homewoks! Don’t skip your class! Hinachan won’t take reqired credits!” by my valuable friend “Haruka Ikeda”.
We have been a friend since high school.
I appreciate her words.
So I determined that I do my best from now on!

By the way, what food do you like?
And what food do you hate?
What food can’t you eat?
In my case, I like daily products ( milk / cheese / yoghurt ).
I eat yoghurt and banana and peanut butter on bread, milk as breakfast every morning.
I think that yoghurt and banana get along well each other.
Because I have a bowel movement every morning!
I feel very good(^O^) Please everyone eat them!

Now, MIURA and YONEDA are coming side by side in the library by chance.

Not to chance the subject, what comics do you like?
And what kind of comics do you often read? Comics for boys?
Comics for girls? Or do you draw a cartoon?
Would you like to be a cartoonist?
I like comics for girls. I often read it.
My recommendation’s comics are “bokuragaita” and “kiminitodoke” and “koibana ~koiseyo,hanabi~” and “pafhechikku” and “tonarinoatashi”, “sennpaitokanojo” and so on.
“bokuragaita” was made into a movie and it is now being talecast.
I haven’t seen it yet but I want to see it by DVD.
And “kiminitiddoke” was made into a movie too.
I saw it by the YouTube and I was very very very impressed.
It is a lovely movie. Please see it by DVD if you haven’t seen it yet. Maybe, you are moved to tears!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿