2012年4月20日金曜日

My favorite singers


I like various singers (^O^)!!



For example, Johnny's and FUNKY MONKEY BABYS and GReeeeN and



Every Little Thing and LGmonkees, Kariyushi58 and so on.



Particuraly, I love Johnny's /// wao!



SMAP
TOKIO,
V6
ARASHI
NEWS
KAT-TUN
KANJANI
Hey!Say!Jump
Kis My Ft2
Sexy Zone



All the members of Johnny's are very very very cool ~~~(;_;)



I love KANJANI the best of all.



I always listen various songs while I play exercize after bath.



I can enjoy exercize and music encourage me every day.



Now, I'm writing this blog as  I'm listenig music that Every



Little Thing "mata ashita".



To tell the truth, I can't concentrate writing it.



Why, I concentrate the words of the song.



Now, I'm listen a song of disappointed love so I'm on the vage of



tears.It's joke but it's really good song that HY " song for".



I think that this song gains the sympathy of many in the



audience.

Recently, I often listen a certain singer’s songs on the YouTube.

They aren’t well-known singer and they sing a lot of cover

songs. Its many cover songs had major repercussions on the

YouTube. And, they sometimes perform a live concert. The live concert is very very very popular so I can’t get the ticket(*_*)
I want to go to the concert sometimes. I will be absolutely impressed. Maybe, I will be moved to tears. It’s joke. Because I ‘m not an impressionable nature and I ‘m not easily moved to tears.
Not to return the subject, what kind of songs do you like?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow!Hinachan(бoб)♡

    I don't know all Johnny's,
    but I love Taichi Kokubun of TOKIO!

    返信削除