2012年4月20日金曜日

Do you want to marry?

What do you want now? Monney? Friend? Love? Boyfriend?
Of course, I want all above-mentioned.
I’m a working student so I can earn some money.
I also have a lot of precious friends.
Friends are a most precious for me.
Why that they help me at any time when I’m in a fix.
If I cry, they speak words of comfort to me.
I don’t have a boyfriend now is a pity.
But I’m not very lonely.


Not to change the subject, what kind of type do you like?
Cool? Kind? Sport man(girl)? Tall? Fat? Cute? Billionaire?

My type is that an understanding person.
A person is fun to be with and interesting man.
I don’t concern appearances so much.
If possibility, I like muscular men.
I like wide back men. For example, men who play smimming and rugby. How do you think?
What kind of marriage do you want to?
How do you think about an arranged marriage?
Do you want to do above-mentioned?
How do you think about a marriage of convenience?
Do you want to do an international marriage?
How do you think about a consanguineous marriage?
How do you think about a fake marriage?

What kind of marriage partners do you want to marry?
What kind of wedding dress do you want to wear?

Please take care of that be swindled out of one’s money under a false of marriage!!!

I wait from your wedding invitation (^///^)!

2 件のコメント:

  1. My mom said to me, "you can't get married a man except who is much older than you, for example Kato Cha!" :(

    返信削除
  2. I want to get marry fast. and i want to bear childlen when i am young. I want to be a young mother:-)

    返信削除