2012年4月11日水曜日

First contribution

Hello(^O^)!!!!!!! I haven't see you for a long time.

I hard to contribute in English but it maybe difficult to read(:_:)***

I'm going to introduce latest my life.

Yesterday, I gave an oral examination of a part-time job that restarant of Japanese dish.

Now, I 'm working a part-time job that restaurant of French cuisine

but I'm terribly disterssed by quittd there.

Because I  can't work but from evening to the dead of night  so I often miss the boat.

And, just now just now just now!!!!!!! My celphone pealed from a restaurant of Japanese dish.

I was adopted there($O$)!!!!!! I'm happy now!!!!

I'm going to stick it out ! I'm looking foraward to working a new part-time job.

Next, I'm going to introduce about my hobby.

My hobby is working part-time job and diet.

About diet, I have lost five kilograms in the past one year.

Always I'm looking for a way to reduce.

My way to reduce is that sometimes walk home from my university and always do a facial massage and stop

eating betweeen snacks, take exercise on a magazine.

Sometimes I skip a exercise but I enjoy to diet every day because I take exercise as I give to wild fancies

that a very beautiful and very lovery my figure. So, diet is very fun for me and I' m happy that praised by my

friends. "You lose weight! You are delicate!"

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿