2012年4月27日金曜日

Mari:kavi and Haruka:Ikechan

I’m going to introduce about Mari Hayashhi. She played soccer in her senior high school. She loves playing soccer and watching games. Her favorite players in Japan are Keisuke Honada and Makoto Hasebe. She expects the future of Japanese soccer palyer. In high school, She absorbed in playing soccer. Her senior high school is in Saga. I don’t know the details of her school life. When I talk with her about one’s high school, she often says “Soccer is my youth for me.” I also appreciate club in high school is one’s youth. I don’t know the details about soccer. I know only famous soccer player in the world. I want to know about soccer from now on. And I want to see a figure that Mari playing soccer. I think she is very good at it but it she is short. I would like to watch games of Japan with Mari sometimes.

 Next, I’m going to introduce about Haruka Ikeda. She has a cat recently. The cat was found by her sister and she loves in her house. Haruka doesn’t take a walk with it. Her sister always take a walk with it. I don’t know well that whether Haruka likes cat or not. Because I have never heard from her as ever. “I like cat.” She maybe likes dog. Her grandparents have a dog for many years. She often takes a walk with it but she doesn’t take a walk with cat. So, I think that she likes dog better than cat. But the dog is also taken a walk by neighbors of her grandparents. It’s funny topic.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿