2012年6月1日金曜日

BR:1-11 HEATING UP

In the next 100 years, it may go up by as much as six degrees. (p.4)

This time, I read the nook about global warming. Global warming is becoming more serious than I have ever thought it. Because scientists say the seas could rise by another 100 centimeters in the next ten years. And in the next 100 years, it may go up by as much as six degrees. Maybe humans don’t really feel. I don’t really feel too. But this means that there could be a lot of hot, dry weather, followed by heavy rain and extreme storms. And it could also kill a lot of plans and animals like this. People should know the facts and have a sense of impending crisis more. Next, people should take action to protect Earth at home. I’m going to take action an easy way! Buy things that use less energy. Try to use less energy at home. Drive car less-ride a bike, walk or car pool. First, I’m going to take action an easy way. If I don’t drive car and walk, it will be linked to my diet. Try to protect Earth we’re living! And leave future generations to beautiful nature.

Reference Alan Trussell-Cullen(2007) us born: Australia

[207words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿