2012年6月7日木曜日

BR:1-12 Travelling Around


There are good points and bad points about all these kinds of transport. (P.5)

This time, I read a book about transportation. How do you go to school from your house every day? Traveling on a bus? Traveling by a train? Driving by a car? Walking? Riding bikes? I use a bus every day. Buses are good as it costs less money to travel on a bus than it costs to run a car. But buses are fearful for me. Because a lot of traffic accidents by them recently. And sometimes I oversleep on a bus and arrive at school. The other day, I overslept on a bus and went off it on “Kumamoto Prefectual Agency”.  I was in very hurry and panic.
And sometimes I walk for my health and diet. Walking is very good exercise, like riding a bike. It doesn’t cost anything to walk. I have walked from the university to my house. It took two hours and thirty minutes. But I could not lose my weight.
I have a difficult problem about transportation. I can not get on a train and the Shinkansen and an airplane alone. I can get on with my friends and family. Because I don’t know how to ride them and the place where I ride.
So, I respect people who can ride around various transportation. I would like to be such a person soon. First of all, I want to ride a train to “Hikarinomori”. I want to ride it with a pounding heart. And I would like to live in Kyoto and ride around various transportation in the future.

Reference   Nicolas Brasch (us born: Australia) (2007)
[276words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Someday, you would ride SHINKANSEN alone.
    I hope that.
    And I have HOURENSOU.

    返信削除