2012年6月9日土曜日

BR:1-16 Carla Crocodile's Knitting


“ I like snacks just like this. “ (p. 16)

The book made me warmed. A crocodile called Carla is interested in knitting. And she gives Carla’s friend called Charlie various knitting. She is very gentle and clever with her fingers. I have never knitted something. And I’m hard for me to small work like knitting and sewing because I’m not clever with my fingers. But I wanted to knit something after I read this book. Because one is that the picture was very cute in this book, the other is that I want various pleasures. I wanted to knit cute knitting like Carla. Moreover, I wanted to do needlework and redecorate my room. I want to live my life like a girl. I think that Carla live her life like a girl. And I don’t have any pleasures so I’m going to find them.

Smith, Ben (2004). Carla Crocodile's Knitting. s p. Australia. Usborn

[151 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿