2012年6月4日月曜日

I want to live outside the prefecture~~~~!

This time, I’m going to write about Japan’s prefecture where I want to live in the future. Fukuoka or Hyogo or Kyoto or Nara is where I want to live in the future. First of all, I would like to go out from Kumamoto after I graduate from the university.

About Fukuoka Prefecture. Because there is the most urbanization in Kyushu and next to Kumamoto. So, I can return to the place where I grew up at any time. Maybe I will not become homesick.

About Hyogo Prefecture. There is especially no reason. But I would like to live in Kobe in Kyoto as there is very urban and fashionable.

About Kyoto Prefecture. I have been to there as a trip with my grandmother and cousin. Then, I went to worship at a lot of temples. “Byoudouin Hououdou” is the most impressive for me. The temple is painted on 10 yen coin. A genuine temple was different from my image and disappointed bit. But a lot of decorative arts still were beautiful and wonderful. I felt history while I was in Kyoto. Kyoto is very wonderful place where matches urban and classic. The Kyoto station was very big and beautiful and has a lot of shops. Prices are very high in Kyoto but I think that it’s easy to live. I like dignified streets of there.

About Nara Prefecture. There are a lot of temples too. And I think that it’s easy to live too. I like old-fashioned building and old scenery as I can become composed.

But I know that Kumamoto Prefecture is very wonderful and easy to live. However, I would like to live more urban city and change myself.

If I live outside the prefecture after I graduate from the university, please go on a trip to my house.
[302words]

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Hinachan.
    I'm Ayaka.

    Thanx for your cute comment!

    I want to go to Kyoto, too :9

    返信削除
    返信
    1. No thanks!
      Please go to a trip to Kyoto
      if I live in there.

      削除
  2. Hi Hinachan!
    I want to go outsaide too.
    I want to go Fukuoka!
    Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Now????!
      First of all, we should be able to ride
      a train by ourself:(

      削除
  3. Good morning, Hiichan.
    I want to live in Kyoto, too.
    Because there is quite.
    I want to spend warm♡

    返信削除
  4. Thanks you for reading my blog!
    I want to go Hyougo!

    返信削除