2012年6月12日火曜日

BR:1-17 The Clowns With Frowns Parade


All the clowns have frowns painted on their faces today. (p.14)

This time, I read the book about clowns. I read it because the picture of this book was very cute. Clown is “Piero” in Japanese. Have you ever seen it at parade and circus? Maybe, I have seen clowns. Almost of them have sad faces. Some clowns have funny faces. When I looked them for the first time, I was very afraid of them. It was when I was in the elementary school. Have you thought so too? Didn’t you cry to look them? Maybe, I cried. But I think that they are very wonderful as they have various skills. Why so big tall? Why can the clown ride on the wheel bike with one wheel? Their skills are the result of effort. They announce very wonderful skills to please a large audience. It’s very wonderful job.

Michaels, Jade (2004). The Clowns With Frowns Parade. s p. Australia. Usborn

[155 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿